PUF INSULATED COLD STORAGE COMPLETE SOLUTION
Depending on the size and use of cold room, cold room can be broadly classified as Walk In Cold Room and Warehouse Cold Storages. Walk In Cold Rooms are smaller in size compared to large ware house cold stores. Due to small size of rooms, insulated floors are built strong enough to allow use of hand carts. These rooms are used in super markets, hotels, supply chains etc. For quick freezing and chilling application, Blast Freezers and Blast Chillers are used where temperature of the room drops below -40 Degree Celsius from room temperature in span of few hours.
PUF INSULATED SANDWICH PANELS are designed for a fast and easy cold room assembly. OPI cold room sandwich panel comprises of two steel skin (Pre-painted Galvanized Iron Sheet – PPGI) that are bonded with high pressure injected polyurethane foam with tongue and groove joint system complete with cam-locking mechanism
CAM LOCK SYSTEM
CAM LOCK SYSTEM
A cam lock is a device that is embedded at precise locations alongside the edges of our insulated panel. The cam lock fasteners come in pairs; a male cam lock latch and a female cam lock receptacle. Insulated panels are joined together in required lengths to assemble partition walls, ceilings and floor. It is well organized Tongue & Groove system which utilizes the Cam locks to achieve superior tightness and insulation. Panels slip into place allowing for easy and rapid installation, whilst improving structural strength and thermal efficiency and also offering a clean, smooth aesthetic look
These give us the following advantages in cold room applications:
• Rigidity and good weatherproofing.
• Better transportability
• More cold storage volume for a given space
• Ease and speed of cold storage unit installation
ADVANTAGES / BENIFITS:
• Thin Walls
• Optimum Insulation Without Thermal Bridges
• Components Can Be Disassembled And Reused
• Outstanding load bearing capacity
• Hygienic for food preservation
• Long life and durable
• Resistant to most oils , chemicals and solvents
• Fire resistant
• Length – up to 6mtr
• Width – Up to 1.2mtr
• Thickness- 50mm to 150mm
Note- 25mm to 40mm thickness available up to certain length.
• Tongue and groove with specially designed cam locks provided
• Cam locks are available for thickness 50mm and above
• Density – 40kg/m3
AVAILABLE IN PUR AND PIR
• GI pre coated
• Bituminous Paper
• Aluminium Foil Paper
• Kraft Paper
• FRP Sheets
• Aluminium etc
REQUITEMENTS OF COLD ROOMS
• Cold room & Blast freezers for food
• Frozen Food
• Food Processing Industry
• Hotels & Restaurants
For cost effective cold storages we can supply puf insulated sandwich panels we can also provide -
• Sandwich panels with one side metal and other side kraft paper.
• Sandwich panels with both side kraft paper.
"WE FOLLOW IS:12436-1988 FOR PREFORMED RIGID POLYURETHANE (PUR) AND POLYISOCYANURATE (PIR) FOAMS FOR THERMAL INSULATION."