PUF DOORS & SEE THROUGH GLASS
SINGLE LEAF DOOR
DOUBLE LEAF DOOR
SINGLE LEAF DOOR
DOUBLE SIDED VIEW GLASS
Clean Room Doors offered comes in quality G.I. OR Stainless Steel construction finish and provides for durable, long lasting usage support. These clean room doors also come with drop bottom seal as well as special hinge design so as to avoid accumulation of dust. Some of its features include Aluminum door frame finish, G.I. or S.S. door leaf, superior PUF insulation material support, lock with handle, flush type sealed door options, allows for air tight fully flush connection between wall panel, door frame and door leaf, offers superior chemical and corrosion resistance among others. Rigid PUF insulation of 40 kg/m3 density is injected from high-pressure foaming machines for uniform density throughout the door. The doors are durable, reliable, safe and economical.
CLEAN ROOM DOOR SPECIFICATIONS:
SINGLE LEAF AND DOUBLE LEAF.
• Standard Size For Single Leaf Door Is 900mm*2100mm
• Maximum Width Of Single Leaf Door Can Be Manufactured Upto 1200mm As Per Customer`S Requirement.
• Double Leaf Doors Can Be Manufactured In Combinations As Per Customer`S Requirement.
• Color Coating Can Be Done In Standard Shades With Guard Film
• Standard Door Leaf Thickness - 41mm
• Standard Door Leaf Metal Thickness - 0.6mm
• Standard Door Frame Aluminium Thickness- 0.8mm
• Standard Door Frame Thickness - 63mm
• Infill: Rigid Polyurethane Foam Of Density 40Kg/M3
• Standard Door Acessories:View Glass, Hinges, Door Closer, Door Handle, Door Lock.
• Drop Seal (If Required)
SALIENT FEATURES OF OUR CLEAN ROOM DOORS
* Non-porous surface
* Good stability towards water-vapor
* High scratch and impact resistance
* High chemical resistance
* Maintenance free
*Maintains leak proof atmosphere
SEE THROUGH GLASS WINDOWS
All window units for the modular clean room system are double glazed, and fit flush with both surfaces of the wall panel system. Each unit is constructed of two panels of 5+5 mm Tempered glass with Double glazed flush view panels. These two panels sit within a structured framework and air fills the space between the two panels. These easy-clean windows add visibility and transparency to modular clean rooms. We provide single-pane or double-paned see through glass to meet your needs.
It is completely silicone sealed, and includes a micro-perforation profile with an integral silica gel moisture absorption system, designed to eliminate fogging. Right angled corners add to the strength of the clean room window unit and enhance their appearance.
OVERALL DOUBLE SIDED GLASS THICKNESS CAN BE AVALIABLE IN 50MM, 60MM, 80MM, 100MM.
Single-paned toughened glass of thickness 5MM onwards also can be provided as per customer`s requirement.
"WE FOLLOW IS:12436-1988 FOR PREFORMED RIGID POLYURETHANE (PUR) AND POLYISOCYANURATE (PIR) FOAMS FOR THERMAL INSULATION."