OPI CLEANROOM PANEL can design and manufacture high quality clean room facilities, to suit the customers exact requirements. Our clean rooms panel system can be installed as a production complex or a single room for either laboratories or hospitals and can include windows, air locks or pass through facilities. Advanced production technology ensures we meet the clients environmental requirements which can be totally flexible and expanded to at a later date if required.
Clean Rooms are used and required by:
• Electrical engineering
• Optical Industry
• Research institutes and laboratories
PRODUCT DETAILS -
• Length – Up to 6mtr.
• Width – Up to 1.2mtr
• Thickness- 25mm to 150mm.
• Note- 25mm to 40mm thickness available up to certain length.
• Density – 40kg/m3
Available in PUR and PIR.
• GI Pre coated
• Aluminium etc.
ADVANTAGES / BENIFITS :
• Thin Walls
• Optimum Insulation Without Thermal Bridges
• Components Can Be Disassembled And Reused
• Outstanding Load Bearing Capacity
• Hygienic For Food Preservation
• Long Life And Durable
• Resistant To Most Oils , Chemicals And Solvents
• Fire Resistant
"WE FOLLOW IS:12436-1988 FOR PREFORMED RIGID POLYURETHANE (PUR) AND POLYISOCYANURATE (PIR) FOAMS FOR THERMAL INSULATION."