INSULATION OF REFRIGERATED VANS
The insulation of refrigerated vans is done to preserve the temperature inside the vans. These insulated vans are generally used for transportation of various food items such as Ice Creams, Dairy products, Meat etc. These vehicles can be of any size and shape. For void free insulation and to avoid sweating over the surfaces proper insulation is required. Proper temperature can be maintained with minimum heat loss through proper insulation.
Insulation properties of Polyurethane Foam are much better than other insulating material hence it is preferred over other insulating materials.
Thickness of insulation varies as per the ambient temperature and the internal temperature of the tank to be maintained.
The density of Polyurethane foam insulation is maintained around 40kg/m3. Higher densities are also achieved as per the requirement of the customer.
PIR can also be used as an insulating material.
Dual insulation can also be done as per requirement of customer.
ADVANTAGES WITH IN-SITU FOAMING IN REFRIGERATED VEHICLES:
• The risk for voids in the insulation is eliminated by the spray method.
• No joints in the foam.
• Homogeneous insulation.
• Increased insulation efficiency.
• Increased tightness.
• Non-corrosive and watertight cladding.
• Complete bonding to all surfaces.
• No penetration or space for accumulation of moisture.
• Excellent corrosion protection.
• Good fire fighting properties.
• Easy to Insulate Uneven Surfaces, Corners, Supports and Odd Geometrical Shapes.
"WE FOLLOW IS:12436-1988 FOR PREFORMED RIGID POLYURETHANE (PUR) AND POLYISOCYANURATE (PIR) FOAMS FOR THERMAL INSULATION."