Foam emerged as a material with extremely effective thermal insulation qualities and high strength to weight ratio at low temperatures. These inherent physical characteristic enable it to perform extremely well with other alternatives products Rigid insulation, above 90% closed cells, remains durable for years, no thermal bridges, high mechanical strength, maintains insulation effectively.
Our scarce natural energy resources have compelled us to save energy.
We offer our clients with the high quality PUF sheets which are very useful for their thermal insulation purposes.
Features / Advantages
- Superior Insulating Effeciency Leading To Energy Savings.
- Void Free Insulation
- Water And Moisture Resistant
- Dimensionally Stable
- Resistant To Most Oils , Chemicals , And Solvents
- No Thermal Bridges
- Fire Resistant
- Standard Size - 1000mm X 500mm, 2440mm x 1220mm
- Thickness - 15mm And Above
- Dimensions As Per Requirement Of Customer Can Be Provided.
- Density- 36Kg/M3 And Above
- Temperature Range - 120 ° C to +100 ° C
- Bituminised Paper
- Kraft Paper
- Aluminium Foil Paper
Request A Quote
- Under Deck Roof
- Walls And Flooring Of Cold Stores And Refregerated Ware Housing
- Critical Industrial Applications Where Maintaining A Consistent Tempreature Is Atmost Priority